Bete de calitate pentru ski de tura, trekking, alpinism din Aluminiu 7075. Construite din 3 segmente cu diametre 16mm/14mm/12mm cu lungime totala ajustabila de la 63cm la 135cm, blocare cu sistem aluminium clamp de maxima rezistenta.
Masa totala= 470g/pereche
Varf din aliaj special carbon-vidia-Tungsten.
Manson lung si confortabil din EVA, ergonomic, cu absorbtie de transpiratie si igienic.
Touring poles, trekking poles, telescopic poles made of aluminum from ALPIDEX
Multi-faceted mountain world - hiking, via ferrata, trail, snowshoeing or ski touring. Each sport has its own sticks.
What sets the touring pole apart is its versatility. On the one hand, it covers a length range of 63 to 135 cm. But the deep snow plates, the race plates, the trekking plates and the rubber buffers can also be easily replaced and you are equipped for any weather and any terrain. The 3-part aluminum tubes are locked using lightweight aluminum clamps that offer absolute clamping force.
The extra long, ergonomic EVA handles, the adjustable hand straps and the snappy tungsten tips round off the features and leave nothing to be desired.
Details about the telescopic poles:
- Insensitive aluminum tubes
- Segments: 3 parts, Ø 16/14/12 mm
- Infinitely adjustable in the range 63 - 135 cm
- Aluminum clamps with maximum clamping force
- Loop adjustable in length
- Ergonomic, long EVA handles, sweat-absorbing and hygienic
- Tungsten - carbide tip
- 3 different pairs of plates for use in powder and hard snow and for mixed terrain (rock, meadow, mud)
- 1 pair of rubber buffers for use on asphalt
|Areas of application:||Hiking, trekking, mountain hiking,
snowshoeing, ski touring
|Material stick:||7075 aluminum|
|Weight:||470 g per pair (without rubber buffers or plates)|
|Scope of delivery:||1 pair of sticks
3 different pairs of plates
1 pair of rubber buffers