- 3-season (for snow-free months)
- fast and easy set up
- wind stable and durable
- 1 entrance
- 1 vestibule
- super-ultralight "inner first" construction
- curved fly and Inner tent for improved ground ventilation
- tent for minimalists
Number of people: 1-2 P.
Pack Size: 40 x 12 cm
Tent footprint: 2,7 m²
Inner tent footprint: 2,3 m²
Linkage: NFL featherlight 8,7 mm
Total Weight: 1250 g
Flysheet: 100% Polyamide; 20 D Ripstop both sides Silicone coated 3.000 mm; Inner tent: 100% Polyamide; 15 D Micro Ripstop; Floor: 100% Polyamide; 30 D Ripstop Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
Bike All Mountain
Ski Touring – Downhill Oriented
Ski Touring – All around
Ski Touring – Uphill Oriented
- 20 % longer lifespan - double-sided 3-ply coating for excellent UV reflection.
- 8 times more tear resistant - 8-11 kg tear strength compared to 1.3 kg for PU coated fabrics.
- Superior water beading properties, water simply pearls up.
- Taping - silicon coated fabrics cannot be seam sealed (exception: VAUDE Silicone Seam Seal!).
- Hand sealing with Silicone Seam Sealer is recommended for use in wet conditions.
Three different materials ensure an excellent tent microclimate. Mosquito mesh ventilation can be closed or opened as needed; fine mesh allows water vapor to pass through, preventing condensation; 30D ripstop transfers fabric tension and provides excellent space utilization.
Stormcord collector for guylines
Waterproof taped entrance zip
By an intake rain-protected ventilation. Adjustable via the 4-way entry zipper.
Drawn forward dome design optimized for space and weight, for fans of light-weight tents. While the foot area remains low, the head and apse area are at sitting height.