Rachete de zapada profesionale, pentru barbati si femei, cu maxima aderenta pe zapada si gheata.
Legaturi simetrice Double-Traction, cu inchidere Just Lock, rapide si eficiente inclusiv in traversari. Plastic robust si durabil in timp.
Se livreaza cu geanta de transport.
Lungime = 72cm. Latime = 22cm
Recomandate pentru utilizatori de maxim 140 kg si marimi la ghete/bocanci de 38-46 EUR.
If you want to conquer show-covered mountains and landscapes in the winter, you need special equipment. Our experts have therefore developed a universal snowshoe model for men and women that offers maximum hold on ice and snow.
The full-length longitudinal rails provide secure footing when combined with a symmetrical Double-Traction binding. You will need these especially when crossing slopes. On the front underside there are biting front spikes and the frame gets smaller toward the back. An absolute must-have for any snowshoe is the climbing aid: It facilitates the ascent with inclinations. Donning is very simple due to the "Just-Lock" closure on the outside. The plastic makes this model extremely durable and robust.
And don't forget the practical carrying case! This ensures your snowshoes remain well-protected.
Enjoy extended walks or demanding hiking tours even in the cold season!
- Oval shape with biting front spikes, narrow toward the back
- Continuous longitudinal rails provide excellent lateral support when crossing slopes
- Climbing aid facilitates ascent
- Double-Traction binding: Symmetrical shape, user-friendly strap system, flexible and secure
- JustLock closure: Located on the outside and easy to operate
- Plastic frame: resistant and durable
- Accessories: carrying bag
How do I put on the shoes?
- Place the foot in the middle of the binding, so that the toecap protrudes slightly
- Pull Double-Traction binding (gear loops) tight
- Thread the tape into the hook provided to fix it
- Tighten Just-Lock closure firmly on the heel
Worth knowing: The larger the shoe, the more contact area there is, which prevent sinking in the snow. Smaller snowshoes are more agile and lightweight by comparison, but for that sink easier and the energy expenditure increases. Which size you ultimately choose depends on the field of application.
|Weight per shoe||1160 g|
|User weight (incl. equipment)||up to 140 kg|
|Suitable for shoe sizes||38 - 46|
|Dimensions||72 x 22 cm|
|Front spike / side track material||Carbon steel|
|Strap system material||100 % Polyester|
|Material||100 % Polyester|
2 short handles
1 length-adjustable carrying strap